Designed to deliver your best performance ride after ride, the all-new Vaypor S has received more than just a facelift with the latest BOA® Li2 Fit System providing an even more precise, secure and micro-adjustable fit.
Promising speed, comfort and years of faithful service thanks to its anatomically-correct shaping, heat moldable construction and upgraded 316 marine grade stainless steel cleat t-nuts, the Vaypor S continues to raise the standard of professional-level road cycling shoes.
Built to meet the rigours of the WorldTour and crafted for those who demand the finest, the all-new Vaypor S delivers the most biomechanically correct platform currently available.
- 100% carbon monocoque chassis utilising hand-laid unidirectional carbon and Bont Cycling's proprietary heat molding technology.
- Durolite upper supported by an embedded anti-stretch fabric for a consistent fit across the lifetime of the shoes.
- Comfortable faux suede liner with lightweight padding.
- Industry-leading 3.6mm stack height (sole thickness) for a closer connection to the pedal, more rounded pedal strokes, improved stability and injury prevention.
- Frontal Air Vents for breathability in all-weather conditions.
- Innersole - EVA thermo-moldable with built-in inner padding.
- Sole Guards - Replaceable heel and toe guards.
- 316 marine grade stainless steel hardware for improved removal and replacement of cleat t-nuts and heel pads.
- Padding - Closed-cell memory foam.
- Fully heat moldable monocoque chassis.
- Four regular widths: Standard, wide, Asian and narrow.
- Two special order widths: Double wide and double wide Asian fit.
- Cleat Mounting - Standard 3-hole road pedal configuration with alignment grid and grip. Also available with 4-hole Speedplay sole through custom MyBonts platform.
- BOA Li2 Performance Fit System with dual-dial adjustability for a fast, effortless and precision fit. Backed by a The Boa Guarantee, dials and laces are guaranteed for the life of your shoes.
- Weight - 230 grams (approximate weight based on size 42 shoe).